| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juliaca in June is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 23 °C (41.4 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 3.1mm (0.1in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Juliaca June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Juliaca, Peru
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Juliaca:
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 814.5 kms (506.1 miles) N
- Lima, Peru - 844.5 kms (524.8 miles) WNW
- Cuzco, Peru - 288.2 kms (179.1 miles) NW
- Pisco, Peru - 680.6 kms (422.9 miles) WNW
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) W
- Arequipa, Peru - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) WSW
- Tacna, Peru - 287.5 kms (178.7 miles) S
- Arica, Chile - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) S
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 564.9 kms (351 miles) S
- Antofagasta, Chile - 888.3 kms (552 miles) S
- Sena Madureira, Brazil - 722.4 kms (448.9 miles) NNE
- Rio Branco, Brazil - 662.5 kms (411.7 miles) NNE
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) NNE
- La Paz, Bolivia - 240.5 kms (149.4 miles) ESE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 249.3 kms (154.9 miles) SSE
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia - 785.6 kms (488.2 miles) ESE
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 376.4 kms (233.9 miles) S
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 435.2 kms (270.5 miles) S
- Huatacondo, Chile - 617.9 kms (384 miles) S
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 879.3 kms (546.4 miles) SSE